Tuesday

Behind The Bruises

As you have seen in the photos from the previous post, I had quite some fun.

I was sent a riding crop to review a few weeks ago. Salvadore was in a shitty mood the day it arrived, and I was not going to press the issue. I propped it up like a flower on my dresser for a couple of days. Still, it sat ignored.

OK, my dresser has so much shit on it, he probably didn't even notice it. So instead, one day before I left for work, I laid it across the bedspread. When I came home, it was on his dresser. Well, at least he touched it.

I'm a brat quite a bit of a the time and he's just not one of those people who's going to give me a "you're asking for it" type of spankings. It has to be on his volition. It's not easy, but I try my damnedest to not top from the bottom.  This is as far as I could go. 

A few days pass. We have great sex, but the crop is still there amongst the jumble of his desktop--papers, lube, coins and other random man stuff. I lay there in bed looking longingly at the damn thing. I've seen panties that say "It won't eat itself." I think maybe I'll make some that say on the ass "It won't spank itself." Ha!  I know it is a matter of patience. Something of which I am devoid.

The day after I sat there longing for some pain to releave some angst that was building up inside of me, I received a text message while at work.

"You'll be getting spanked tonight. Be Ready."

Dirty text messages are always hot, but they're even hotter when you're in a totally non-sexual atmosphere. My panties moisten as I click my phone shut. I have a permagrin on my face the rest of the day, and I topped everyone's sales.  Take that Zig Ziglar!

Be Ready? What's "Be Ready?" My previous Dom (and kinda of sorta but not really boyfriend) idea of me being ready was being naked, in the classic submissive position, waiting for his arrival. Salvadore, as I've mentioned previously, is not my "Dom" per se, as he's not a lifestylist. But in a way he is. Fuck technicalities. He's just my rough & tumble, kinky, perverted, boyfriend, lover and non-traditionalist.  So I take "Be Ready" to be showered, and mentally prepared for his beating and his cock.

So I go shower, shave, put on a nightgown, eau de slut and await my pervy man's arrival from his day in the city.  Salvadore is barely in the door when he pushes me towards our bedroom. 
"Take off those clothes!" he demands.
I do.
He has me positioned with my hands on our bed,  ass towards him.
"I'm going to slap those thighs, that ass, that pussy."
Oh, shit!
"Have you ever had your pussy flogged? Huh, have you?"
"Nooo" If I had a thought bubble over my head at that moment it would have said "Yikes!"
I remind him to take note of how the flogger handles and whatnot as I have to have his opinion for my review. I think about it. I mean a feather could hurt when put in the hands of a strong man. Couldn't it?

I try to start my breathing..inhale, exhale..to get my mind in the mode for my spanking on my currently very tender, non-spanked ass. But there is no time for me to exhale before the inital thwack of the crop meets the flesh of my bottom. I screech. 
Slap, slap, slap, he smacks the ever loving shit out of my ass. I'm bucking around, being unrestrained, it is all I can do to not run away, but I know that I am to stay in place. Restrained or not.

He goes for my thighs. For the first time in my life I wish I had some extra blubber on them. It is a stingy pain that travels across my entire body. I like it. I'm getting turned on, but want to run. I am groaning like a dying animal.

I start thinking about using my safe word, but he moves to my back. Having my back smacked with the flogger hurts like hell, but it brings a warm sensation that is sort of like a reverse massage, but achieves ultimately the same effect. After all this is said and done, I will be relaxed.

"Your pussy, you want it slapped don't you?" Salvadore doesn't wait for my reply. He starts with gentle taps of the crop to my wet cooze, cumulating into a bevy of heavy slaps on my now stinging, engorged clit.

I want him to fuck me. It's in the air. The smell of my cunt.  The smell of my wanting him. 

He puts the flogger down and puts his arms around my neck, pushing me down on the carpet, sliding his extremely hard cock into my pussy. My pussy is stinging from the flogger. The pain spreads as my labia spreads around the shaft of his meat. Pleasure and pain is what is all about. 

As he fucks me, I feel the heat of the flogging on my back coupled with the roughness of the hair on his chest. It is unreal. I feel the first tingle of an orgasm rise in my body. I know this is my queue. 

"Now!" As I cum, Salvadore tightens his arm around my throat, cutting off my oxygen. I'm in  utter bliss. I gasp for air. I gasp in orgasm. He releases his grasp, but I feel myself coming again. "More!" He once again cuts of my air, coming my pussy tightens around his dick.

Between the slapping of the crop and the auto-eroticism I'm in another zone. My body is now all Salvadore's. He is ramming me so hard my head bangs against the dresser, but I don't even care. As he fucks me, it feels like he's lifting my entire body up by the weight of his cock. This, I know is not possible. Or is it?

As Salvadore cums inside me, I collapse below him. I can't get up just yet. I'm blissed out, but he calls me to get up and have a smoke with him. When I get up I see a big bloody spot on our carpet.

"Salvadore, the carpet is all bloody. I think you brought on my period." I holler out to him. I stick my finger in my pussy to check, all that is there are my juices commingled with cum. Curious.
"No, I didn't. Check this out!" I run into the living room. He's pointing to his knee. It is covered with blood.
"I didn't get a carpet burn, I carpet CUT!"
"What? Holy Shit." I played nurse, my favorite thing and cleaned him up. "Well, that is another first. I've had carpet burn many times, but never cut myself!" 

Insane, but totally worth it.













No comments: