Monday

Brutalized

We went out for some adult beverages tonight. Well, me, only one. We were at a notoriously long red light near our apartment, when Salvadore grabbed my hand to feel how hard his dick was. He had spent the evening bragging to his bros how good our sex life was. That I was the perfect "rock'n'roll girlfriend" due to my open-minded attitude. 
"Suck it."
"Here?"
He didnt give me a chance and pushed my head over to his cock where he sat in the passagener seat and shoved himself down my throat, my eyeglassses popping off he head.
"The light's green-go!"
I did.

We were barely in the apartment, when he slammed me to the ground. While I've never really had a rape fantasy, I have had some attack fantasies and this one was played out. Organically.

"You look like a whore in that makeup." That makeup being smudged cheapo black eyeliner.
"I do?"
"Yes, you little slut," he scowled as he smacked me across the face. It burned. My pussy moistened.
"You like whores don't you."
He didn't answer, he ripped clothing off and fucked me right there in our entry-way, my head banging against our front door. I felt an orgasm rise, but my head was pulled back by his hand grabbing a fist of my hair.
"Suck this cock you slut." His cock was covered with my blood.
"What you don't want to taste your own blood? It's fresh from your minge."
Sometimes things are not an option. I took his dick, slicked with my salty menstrual blood into my mouth, his prick tickling the back of my throat.
"That's my girl," he said as I worked my tongue around the shaft, licking myself and his pre-cum of his hardness. "Filthy cunt slut."
"Would you lick the blood of another woman?"
I looked up at him.
"Yes"
He slapped me across the face again and shoved his cock back in my hungry mouth, releasing a load. A load so thick and vicious it seeped through my lips, down my chin. I licked it up and laid my face in my baby's hairy chest.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love the contrast her. Nice.

Anonymous said...

great story fucking love it