Tuesday

Taken

He ripped my red, fine mesh panties off me, tearing them in the process. His pants were on, but his cock was poking out of the button-fly, red, full and throbbing. A few moments prior I was minding my own business reading in bed. 
"Is that pussy wet?" He shoved his middle finger into my cunt. "No." I started to reach for the lube, but he pushed my hand away.
"I'm fucking you dry. You hear me?" He held me down by either wrist and I struggled to fight him off. 
"Oh you're trying to get away, huh?" I pushed, I pulled, I kicked. "Tough fucking shit you slut," he snarled, fighting back with me and plowing his cock into my unlubed pussy.
"Ow!"
"Shut up!" He smacked me across the face. "You like it."
"No I don't!" I proceeded to make attempts to wrestle him off of me as he fucked away at my cunt. The struggle was making me wet. He knew this.
We battled back and forth, pushing and pulling all the while my cunt was clenching his meat as he thrust into me.
"Oooh you're getting wet...what would your husband think?"
Husband? Oh fuck the fifth wall of this fantasy was almost broken when I almost attempted to question him. Instead I scratched at his back, dug into his ass, and pulled him towards me, biting his chest.
"You like it"
I turned my head away, back into the fantasy....trying to pull away, but the more I pulled and the more he pushed the more I felt myself clit tingle, teetering on the edge of orgasm.
Salvadore pushed my legs so far over my head I was almost upside down, piledriving my cunt until I came and then he grabbed my head and forced me down on his cock. Facefucking me so hard I almost puked, "Use your hands you fucking tramp." I continued to suck his cock, alternating hands with my mouth.
He shot a load that went halfway into my mouth and mostly on my hands.
"Lick it up" he demanded.
I looked down at the large pool of cum that covered my left hand, and did as told.
---
Later on that evening, both of us were moaning and groaning. "You put up a good fight girl."
"I do?" 
"My fucking arms are killing me."
I giggled and showed him my miniscule muscles, "Check out the gun show!"
An hour later my pain kicked in, my arms too were sore. 
"I hurt, but I really dug that. I mean, I never thought I'd enjoy a rape scene." We've played on the cusp of it, but this was the closest to the real deal. It dawned on me later on that I was, in essence in sub-space, the entire time we were fucking. Hence my not realizing my own strength. 
We both took some muscle relaxers and drifted off to sleep. The next day I was still sore, in the arms, and the cunt, but this time I relished my pain as I went about my work day, thinking of Salvadore taking me without my permission, all the while wincing and aching.

picture from the training of o

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hello, i like your blog. If you like exchange links betwen our blogs, let me know!!!

Best Regards.

Michael Alexander said...

Nice descriptions. I was very much present during your little scene. I would have liked to know your thoughts too though...maybe next time? What's running through that pretty head when Salvadore is forcing you?

I'm going to keep track of your blog. Nice work by the way.