Saturday

Afterburn

Salvadore is out of town and I'm left bruised and sore. Last night I slept with one of his shirts, inhaling his scent wishing he was here. Over the course of the day, I masturbated about four times, all the while thinking of him fucking me the other night. I used, what I call my "cheater" or "the lazy woman's vibrator" a big hulking back massager. Not a Hitachi, but something akin to it. It is like 2 minutes to orgasm. 

Last time I used it around Salvadore, he initially said he wasn't in the mood, he just couldn't stand it.

"The pussy smell is turning me on. You want some dick or more of that?"

Duh!

Dick!!!

But alas, two days without him, so its going to be me and my toys. 

3 comments:

EeeFah said...

Good as every dirty girl!

aoefe

EeeFah said...

Good as every dirty girl!

aoefe

Anonymous said...

Lazy woman's vibrator! You crack me up, girl.