Wednesday

Night Stalker

Salvadore is on an entirely different schedule than yours truly. He's a hardcore night owl. Now I fancy myself a night owl as well, but we're talking he's up when the sun rises on a regular basis.
Once he's asleep, though, forget disturbing him. Lots of mornings I have to control myself because all I want to do is run my fingers across his chest hair and walk my fingers down to his cock, but it is Russian Roulette. Best to let my baby sleep. Me, well....

I like morning sex. I like sex when I'm half-asleep, when I'm still lingering in a dream state. Sort of like "sub-space" but not entirely. Fuck me awake. Rouse me from my slumber by tweaking my nipples under the blankets. Probe my cunt with your fingers to stop me from snoring.

Last week  Salvadore was out of town on tour and I longed for his touch. While I'm cool with him being gone and we have an agreement  that we can play with others, I just was not in a social mode. But, I was horny. No amount of masturbation could provide me with what I really wanted...to feel his strong arms around me as he pounded his cock into me, my face smothered in his chest hair. I'd lay there inhaling his scent on his pillow with my finger on my clit thinking of the last time we fucked. 

Monday night I fell asleep just like that, my face in his pillow, naked except for one of his t-shirts. The cat curled around my feet. He wasn't going to be back until Wednesday.  Sigh.

I must of been in a heavy sleep, because I  attempted to scream when I felt my hair being stroked, but it just came out garbled. 
"I'm back baby," Salvadore stood above me. I muttered more unintelligible babble. "I'm sleepinkk." I think he said something about getting his stuff out of the van and I attempted to tell him how happy I was he was home early. I conked right back out.

I felt Salvadore's body press against mine in the bed. This time I wasn't sleeping as heavily, but I was asleep. "You miss me, girl?" 
"Uh, huh." He kissed on my neck, and tugged on my nipples. 
"Owwwww....mmmmmm...I'm sleeping"
"What you didn't miss me embracing you?"
"I diddd."
"Oh, you must not have..." Fucking tease.
"I did!" He was still pressed against me, I felt his cock pressing up against my ass, it's hardness stabbing at me.
"My cock is so fucking hard..I haven't come in a couple of days."
"Please."
"No, seriously, the chicks that showed up were all toothless hags." I knew better.
"Poor baby." In all seriousness, he was making me wet as hell as he whispered into my ears all of this. He moved some of his fingers over to my pussy. "Hmmm...you're wet. You want me to fuck you."
"I'm sleeping.." Oh' I wanted to fuck him! He knew it.
"Tough shit, I'm fucking you. How do you want it? From the front or back?"
"Front"

He did not waste one iota of time. He pushed my legs back over my head, stuck his stiff cock into my pussy and grabbed me by the hair. As he thrust into my wet cunt, he used my hair as handle, fucking me roughly. My head flailing back and forth with each slam.
"Are you awake now?"
"I missed your cock in me baby"
With my legs up over my head, his cock goes in so far I'm certain one day it will come out of my mouth.  Intensely fucking me in that state, I felt my pussy contract around his dick in orgasm...I groaned...but he kept slamming into me. My whole body was folded over in two. I was his fucktoy right then, and I was glad to be. 
"You missed this cock didn't you?"
"Yesss.."
"Who fucks you the best?" He knew the answer. The Truth.
"You,  Salvadore." I felt myself come again, clawing at his ass cheeks. As I was rolling back down the hill, he was rolling up..."I'm going to come Felicia." God, I LOVE  hearing this man come. I love feeling him let go inside of me. I love knowing he's satiated. I love him. His body tensed up, and his strokes sped up until he released his hot load up in my pussy.
I was post-orgasmic, and yet still half-asleep.
"Go back to bed baby. I'm going to watch some TV."
"OK"
He kissed me on the lips, put the blanket over me, and as he walked out the door to the living room, I told him "Salvadore,  I like you fucking me in my sleep."
"I know."
"Welcome home."



1 comment:

seoBD said...

yea i read out the article and find it is really quite interesting for the women.

really i enjoyed the description that u given here.and the feelings for him is imaging .

Toys are a great way get to get what you need, without all the baggage that a woman brings into the mix 90% of the time.

a great resource for all of u guys
http://www.sinlesstouch.com