Sunday

The Deep End

"Want to take a dip baby?" I said to Salvadore as we stumbled in from our night out.
"Yeah!" It was 3 a.m, a clear, balmy Southern summer night and we had two pools that were just itching for our attention.

Moments later, swimsuits on and towels in hand we walked towards the more active pool in my apartment complex. Thankfully they don't lock up the pool at night as I am a lousy fence jumper. Lord knows I've climbed many a fence to go skinny dipping, but that was "baby pool" stuff. Fucking Boone's Farm and college boys. This was adult stuff. The deep end.

Pool number one was occupied by some couples making out, so we decided to go to the other pool. This other pool is adjacent to a sauna and steam room. It is normally the family pool, but what fucking family is going to be out swimming at 3am?

As luck would have it, we had the warm summer night and the heated pool all to ourselves. Positively perfect.
Automatically we tossed off our swimsuits and dove in. I admired my breasts floating in the water. I'm afraid of drowning, but I'm pretty confident my tits will keep me alive if need be. There is nothing more glorious than skinny dipping. Truly.

I was nary across the pool when I felt Salvadore come up under my legs and lift me up. "Get over to the side of the pool," he instructed. I made my way over, arms laid over the edge, legs spread waiting for his thick cock. Bobbing around plus heavy cholorine doesn't necessarily make for an easy entry, that I can not lie about, but once he entered me, all was well in the universe.

Dick inside, legs wrapped around him, he fucked me as he walked me across the pool. All the while I was kissing and biting on his neck. I would imagine fucking in the water would be the closest thing to perhaps fucking in space. There are all sorts of contortions that normal gravity will not allow that make, to use some "Clockwork Orange"-ish language the ol' in & out quiet entertaining. He fucked me across the pool. With each slam of his cock it was all I could do not to swallow water.

"Get over by the stairs" He released me and I swam over to the metal stairs and held on each rung as he entered me from behind, slamming his prick in, his balls slapping against my ass with each thrust. Just as I was on the verge of coming, he growled.."the stairs, go to the stairs Felicia."
I swam over to the lower end, where there are three sets of cement stairs. There we were able to get in perfect position, I laying back, he entering me from the front this time. I couldn't hold my orgasm back as I felt him start to shake himself. As he let go his load in me, I let my body go as well, giving in to my orgasm as he did his, barely giving a shit if anyone at this point had showed up to watch. Part of me wish they had.

We were not done.

"Let's get in the sauna"

No argument there. We had already had a heavy anal experience there a few weeks prior.
We grabbed our suits and went into the club house. We had already pre-heated the sauna, so it was nice and toasty. Actually a tad too toasty, but this didn't stop us.

I knelt on the first row of the wooden planks, with my ass up and face down, breathing in the cedar (is that what sauna's are made of?) and steam from the second row as Salvadore inserted his prick from behind. With each slam of his cock into my very relaxed cunt, I got a gulp of woodsy steam. Like the pool, I imagined there were onlookers through the glass door which turned me on even more. I was already still in an semi-orgasmic state that it was not too long before my pussy gripped Salvadore's cock as I came once more.
"It's too fucking hot in here baby..let's go back."
OK. I wanted him to come. I'm like that. I can be selfish about some shit, but not orgasms.

Salvadore didn't give me a m
oment to dry off as we entered our apartment.
"Want me to fuck you in the ass?"
He didn't wait for an answer. I heard him open the drawer next to his bed and grab the lube and poppers.

Before I move on. Poppers? For those of you who are not aware of what "poppers" are, they are amyl nitrate aka "Rush"..it is an inhalant that is commonly used in the gay community, not exclusivity. Hell I used to huff it for kicks as a teenager. But basically besides giving you a nice quick cheap buzz, it makes anal sex a whole lot easier for the recipient, as it smooths out your sphincter muscles. It is often sold in sex shops as "Video Head Cleaner." Whatever. I'll put up a link to where you can buy some soon enough, because not only does it make your asshole muscles smooth out, it gives you the most rocking anal orgasm ever.

Normally I can barely take Salvadore's cock in my ass without screaming. We have to use oodles of lube-that is not abnormal, but due to his length and girth, it is a lot of for this girl to take. But once his cock and my tight little asshole was greased up, he held me down and had me huff from the bottle.

Oh his cock slid in my ass so nicely. But my baby wasn't gentle. No. He fucking slammed my ass, pulled my hair, and fucked my asshole balls deep and I just was wanting more and more.
"Keep fucking me like that you dirty fucker" I hollered. Damn the neighbors.
He paused for me to breath in the poppers once again.

When he fucks me in the ass, I always get a double doozey g-spot orgasm. I could have, if I could have physically handled it had him fuck me in the in the ass all night long. I have never enjoyed anal sex with anyone as much as I have with Salvadore. I HAVE loved it without the poppers, but it does eliminate that initial sting..that insertion burn.

I would love to repeat that night right now, but damn he's at work...more soon.

No comments: