Friday

Fresh Flesh Wound -For Dee

Salvordore grabbed me last night as I was headed out of our living room and tossed me down on the carpet. He ripped down my pants, held my head down, and stuck his dick in my cunt. He was an animal. As he fucked me, he whacked me across the face "You're a whore, a bitch..." smack! "You're a slut." I was seeing stars, but I loved it. He continued his thrusting and then bare handed started spanking my ass as he rammed into my cunt. I love when he attacks me like this. He grabbed handfuls of my hair and road me like a horse, my neck on the verge of snapping, then he let me go, all the while fucking me.
"Bite my neck," I said into the carpet fibers. He didn't hear me. I managed to move 
my head up enough for him to hear me again, "Bite my neck."

Oh, bite he did. Not a nibble, nor a nip, it was vampire city.  It looks even worse today. I am posting this for one of my favorite sex bloggers Curvaceous Dee, who recently spoke of loving her lover bite her.

2 comments:

Dee said...

Yowza! That's quite the bite indeed - lovely, and thank you for sharing it!

xx Dee

kirana said...

Fricken hot... damn i love bites like that. Like orgasm right then and there... hot hot hot... this whole blog is hot!

You're certainly having some fun! Love the stuff (lucky bit babe, you)
xoxx