Thursday

Cam Girl? Moi?

So the economy has bitten yours truly in the ass, and after mulling a lot of shit over, I've decided to take a dip in the waters of internet and/or phone based sex work. My inclination is to start with phone sex, BUT, but but, the camgirl work  is very tempting.

Historically, I've never been much of an exhibitionist, but that all changed with Salvadore. We've had sex all over the damn place, behind a sex shop, in a public steam room, in an alleyway....even pictures, like the one on the right. In the past I would have fought even the idea of someone taking a picture of my cunt. Now, I want him to take more!

While I have some pretty good contacts for doing phone sex, if any of you have any feedback on doing webcam work, please leave a comment and or you can contact me via the link on the sidebar.

No comments: