Sunday

From the Beginning

A little background before the full-on smut.

Almost six months ago the man of my dreams, my match, my partner and some times it is literal in crime. I met my best friend. I met my best lover ever.
I met a mad man.
We're both fucking insane.
Truly. 
That is what makes what we do so damn intense.
Both he and I have high libidos and large demands.
He's got a huge cock, me large tits and a tight cunt.
We're kinky. I was a sub in training prior to meeting him, but the full "lifestyle" BDSM thing never was me. Granted, I wasn't entirely exposed to it, but I did learn a lot about myself, my sexuality, and was able to quit being such a pussy, no pun intended, about my sexual desires.
My man, Salvadore, he has had 100s of lovers. He's a professional musician. It is a given that any night he plays, some drunken floozie or brazen temptress will want to suck his cock and bare her cunt for him. He's dominant in the bedroom, but has no desire to be an actual "Dom," though dear readers, he is quite dominant in my life. He's helped me make a lot of positive changes. Under his rough & tumble rock'n'roll persona is a true gentleman who opens the doors and treats me like a lady, when he's not treating me like his cum slut. Both, of course, I like.

I have many a tale to share, and pictures of my tail as well. 

You will be entertained.

That I can promise.


3 comments:

Amber Rhea said...

Woohoo, first comment! Looking forward to reading more.

Dee said...

I'm with Amber - will be great to read more!

xx Dee

kirana said...

Welcome back!!!

i love those who admit to being fucking insane... we're right there with you!

Can't wait to read more :D

xoxx